The health and safety of our Bright Juniors’ families’ and team members’ remain our highest priority.
For all visitors please take note of the following precautionary measures to safeguard the health and safety of the Centre staff and children:
- Centre Tours will now only be available on Saturdays between 9.30 am and 12.30 pm to ensure the safety of the children in our care.
- All visitors are to take temperature screening and sanitize hands before entering school premises.
- Group tours are no longer available.
- A maximum of 2 adults and 1 child are allowed to join the Centre Tour.
- If you or a member of your household have been issued HQO, SHN or an LOA, please refrain from visiting the Centre.
- All visitors who are unwell and/or have fever or flu-like symptoms are to refrain from visiting the Centre.