Bright Juniors has been following the COVID-19 situation closely and has taken steps to ensure the safety of our children in Bright Juniors. We would like to share with you some of the measures that have been taken to-date and will continue to update any further actions we take.
We will continue to monitor the situation and take additional appropriate measures to safeguard the health and safety of the Centre staff and children:
- All large group activities including excursions, field trips, open houses, Curriculum orientations, enrichment classes have been suspended until further notice.
- All children and team members who have returned from overseas from 14th March or later must undergo a mandatory 14-day Leave of Absence (LOA) prior to returning to the centre.
- Children and staff who are unwell (i.e. have fever and/or flu-like symptoms) are to refrain from entering the Centre.
- All Centres will continue to be vigilant in our visual screening for flu-like symptoms and temperature taking regime.
- All staff and parents are to declare if a household member is issued with a Home Quarantine Order or displays symptoms of the disease.
Please click on the following link to view more infographics on how to protect yourself and your children against COVID-19: https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/resources.